In the ACT, drug offences are regulated by two pieces of legislation: the Criminal Code 2002 and the Drugs of Dependence Act. These offences range from minor possession matters, which may be dealt with by a Simple Cannabis Offence Notice to large commercial trafficking matters.
The following pages have been designed to inform you on the different types of charges relating to prohibited substances and penalties available to the Court.
- Offences Involving Ecstasy
- Offences Involving Cocaine
- Offences Involving Ice
- Offences Involving Cannabis
- Offences Relating To Anabolic Steroids
- Administration of Drugs
- Cultivating a Controlled Plant For Selling
- Cultivating a Controlled Plant
- Possession of Drugs of Dependence Or Prohibited Substances
- Offences Relating to Controlled Precursors
- Sale or Supply of a Prohibited Drug
- Supplying a Controlled Drug to a Child
- Selling a Controlled Plant
- Trafficking in a Controlled Drug
- Concealing Property Derived From a Drug Offence
- Manufacturing Controlled Drug
- Manufacturing Controlled Drug For Selling
- Manufacturing Controlled Precursor For Manufacturing of Controlled Drug
- Procuring Child To Traffic In Controlled Drug
- Simple Cannabis Offence Notice
The pages on our website are not a substitute for legal or other professional advice. Accessing or obtaining information from this website does not create a client-lawyer relationship.
If you require legal advice or representation in any legal matter, please contact Armstrong Legal.