The Crimes Act 1958 provides severe penalties for a wide range of offences of a sexual nature. This section outlines some of the many offences and their respective penalties.
- Obscene exposure
- Indecent assault
- Assault with intent to rape
- Procuring a Minor for Child Pornography
- Producing child pornography
- Possessing child pornography
- Indecent acts with children under 16
- Indecent acts with children 16 or 17
- Sexual penetration of a child under 16
- Sexual penetration of a child 16 or 17
WHERE TO NEXT?
If you suspect that you may be under investigation, or if you have been charged with an offence, it is vital to get competent legal advice as early as possible. Our lawyers are highly specialised in criminal law and will be able to guide you through the process while dealing with the various authorities related to your matter.