In This Section You Will Find Valuable Information About Dangerous Driving Offences, Dangerous Driving Penalties, Dangerous Driving Case Studies And Investigation Techniques.
If You Have Been In A Serious Car Accident And You Were The Driver Of One Of The Motor Vehicles, We Want To Support You Through Your Difficult Time.
John Sutton and the Armstrong Legal traffic law team have a very keen interest in this area of law for two reasons:
- They find the science of crash investigation extremely interesting and have applied the knowledge learnt over many cases in successfully defending many other clients.
- We want to make a practical difference in the life of our clients. We have found that many people accused of these offences suffer a range of symptoms including flashbacks, depression and anxiety. These symptoms are made worse by the uncertainty of what will happen to them.
We trust that our keen interest, caring and sensitive approach to your case will support you through this difficult time.
Please click on the offence you would like to know information about:
- Dangerous driving causing death
- Dangerous driving causing grievous bodily harm
- Negligent driving causing death
- Negligent driving causing grievous bodily harm
- Drive in a manner dangerous to the public
- Drive at a speed dangerous to the public
- Why armstrong legal – case studies and investigation techniques
- Dangerous driving guideline judgement summary
- Dangerous driving penalties
- Hoon Offences
- Furious Driving
- Menacing Driving
- Reckless Driving
This information has been provided to ensure you are well informed about the legal process pertaining to serious driving offences. If you have any further questions or are seeking legal representation, please contact Armstrong Legal.
WHERE TO NEXT?
In NSW, traffic offences are treated seriously. Therefore, it is important to get competent legal advice as early as possible, whether you have received a penalty notice, had your licence suspended or been charged with a serious offence. Our lawyers are highly experienced and understand the difficulties you face without a licence. We can guide you through the process while dealing with the various authorities related to your matter.