Speak Directly To a Lawyer Now
Armstrong Legal attending Caloundra
Get professional legal advice from our court lawyers attending Caloundra. Our experienced lawyers specialise in a number of areas of law including family law, administrative law, corporate crime, commercial law, contested wills, traffic law and criminal law. Our lawyers can attend Caloundra to offer immediate advice and support when you need it the most. You can rely on our team to provide a prompt service and maintain confidentiality at all times. We are committed to providing our clients with thorough, high quality legal services. Enjoy an inviting atmosphere where all clients are treated as members of the family – no matter what their situation is. Get access to a qualified legal team and gain peace of mind with representation from true professionals who can provide valuable legal advice at an affordable cost.
Armstrong Legal is a professional law firm home to accredited law specialists. The legal practice has been established for a number of years and has helped thousands of Australians with legal advice. Our expert court lawyers are here for you no matter your situation. Don’t let a legal dispute get you down. Seek legal assistance from recognised legal experts.
Armstrong Caloundra Law Firm
- We strive to provide our clients with accessible, personalised and affordable legal advice.
- Our office staff are friendly and reliable.
- We apply our legal expertise and lateral thinking skills to achieve the best possible outcome.
Looking for a lawyer nearby in Caloundra?
Accredited Law Specialists Caloundra
The Best Lawyers in Caloundra
Caloundra Magistrates Court
Caloundra Magistrates Court is located at Gregson Place, Caloundra. There is limited parking in front of the building, but you can find further parking further down the road.
Caloundra Magistrates Court hears criminal matters that originate from the southern end of the Sunshine Coast. There is no longer a court that sits at Landsborough, and accordingly, should a charge be committed in that area, it will be heard in Caloundra.
Caloundra is a small court, which consists of two courtrooms. There are limited sitting and hearing days in Caloundra.
Matters are heard on the following days:
- Domestic Violence Applications each Monday.
- Traffic Matters each Tuesdays.
- General call over (including civil matters, peace and good behaviour applications and government matters) once per month, at 2:00 pm on Tuesday afternoon.
- Lengthy pleas of guilty are heard at 1:30 pm every Tuesday, except days that the general call over is being held.
- Arrests and general criminal matters each Wednesday. You will also find a case conferencing officer at court on this day each fortnight. If you wish to negotiate the facts or charges, you may have your matter adjourned to a case conferencing day.
- There are no sitting Magistrates on Thursday or Friday. However, hearings will be listed on Friday where a circuit Magistrate can be allocated. The court availability needs to be ascertained prior to a matter being listed for hearing in Caloundra.
It is important to note that Caloundra does not hear children’s matters. These are adjourned to be heard at Maroochydore Magistrates Court.
On arrival at Caloundra Magistrates Court, there will be a friend of court member who will have the daily law list, and can confirm that your name is on the list. On days where domestic violence matters are being heard, a Police Officer will be present in the waiting area.
Representing clients in court is a critical component of Armstrong Legal’s Caloundra Lawyers daily activities. Our lawyers appear regularly in the below courts.
Caloundra Magistrates Court
It hears summary criminal matters including traffic matters and domestic violence order applications involving adults.
Maroochydore District Court
There is no District Court at Caloundra. Accordingly, should you be charged with an indictable offence, you will have your matter committed to the District Court at Maroochydore.